The Collection Manager is a freeware open source tool designed for Collectors of trading card games.
Download here the first version of Collection Manages which will support all ever printed ST1E and ST2E cards. Collection Manager is only available for Windows systems (recommended Windows XP). To install and run the programm you need a (free) Java Runtime on your computer (for more information see www.java.com).
- Beta Test 1.0 test instructions - learn more about Collection Manager! - visit our Help area!
- Planned function list version 1.0 -> see Tab "Functions"
- Technical background information -> see Tab "Technic"
- Install notes Collection Manager 1.0 -> see Tab "Install-Notes"
- Visit our Collection Manager forum on openCards here!
Overview main feature list Collection Manager:
- define which card from which game your collection should include
- administrate the cards you have in individual "have lists"
- administrate the cards you need in individual "need lists"
- define search and give lists and export them in different formats
- build customizable statistics about your collection
- graphical interface for searching cards by different criteria and much more...