Unless you have 2 Engineer and 2 Exobiology or Transporters, 2 Treachery, and Cunning > 34, randomly select two personnel to be stopped and place this dilemma in your core. At the start of each of your turns, discard the top card of your deck.
"I want these off the ship. I don't care if it takes every man we've got, I want them off the ship."
Virtual card from Balance of Terror (Copyright 2014)
Image Source: The Original Series - The Trouble With Tribbles
UCT-ID : ST2E 31 V 10 (manufactor info on card: 31 V 10)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Bajoran Resistance visiting Cardassia" by Steve Nelson
- "Never Build Your Worlds Deck at 3:30 In the Morning" by John Kinney
- "Hard Times in the GQ. A tribute to Oliver Thust" by Benjamin Liebich
- "Dominion only rocks Europe" by TWatson
- "Best Enemies" by Stefan Slaby
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!