For each Persistent dilemma beneath this mission, this dilemma is cost -1. Unless you have 2 Honor, Law, Medical, and Cunning > 35 or Officer, 2 Science, and 2 Treachery, randomly select two personnel to be removed from the game.
"Please, I don't understand what it wants!"
"Not true. He does know."
Characteristics: dilemma with a cost of 3 or more, dilemma with variable costs, reduce your dilemma play cost, "randomly select" dilemma, "removed from the game" dilemma, remove cards from the game (other cards).
Virtual card from Balance of Terror (Copyright 2014)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Encounter at Farpoint, Part II (Season 1 - Episode 2)
UCT-ID : ST2E 31 V 6 (manufactor info on card: 31 V 6)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "A Gaze Blank and Pitiless As the Sun" by Maggie Geppert
- "Your people will look towards the sky and see... hope. I'll take that from them first!" by Benjamin Liebich
- "Starfleet Vienna" by Gumbo
- "Relativity 1.6" by Mr Slade
- "GT Romulans - Day 2" by Doug Hughes
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!